Tuesday, January 1, 2008

"It's like you come onto this planet with a crayon box.
Now, you may get the 8-pack, you may get the 16-pack.
But it's all in what you do with the crayons,
the colors that you're given.
Don't worry about drawing within the lines or coloring outside the lines.
I say color outside the lines. Color right off he page.
Don't box me in. We're in motion to the ocean.
We are not landlocked, I'll tell ya that.
So where do you want out?
Uh, who, me? Am I first?
Um, I don't know. Really, anywhere is fine.
Well, just--just give me an address or something, okay?
take a right, go two more blocks,
drop this guy off on the next corner.
- Where's that? - I don't know either, but it's somewhere,
and it's gonna determine the course of the rest of your
life."


Waking Life by Richard Linklater

No comments: